- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
All the single ladies!
❀ about me ❀
birthday: December 30th
single or taken: single
married to TV shows
eye color: Green
middle name: Hannah
favorite color: blue
lucky number: 8
hogwarts house: ravenclaw
favorite fictional character: Annie Edison (Community), April Kepner (Grey’s Anatomy), Beth Greene (The Walking Dead), Kate Austen (Lost) and Juliet Burke (Lost).
favorite television show: Lost, Grey’s Anatomy, Lost Girl, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Community, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Dexter.
favourite season: Summer
describe yourself in a few words: Weird, quiet, happy
future children’s names: Evangeline, Everleigh, Kamini, Elisabeth, Alexis
meaning of your name: Lily flower, Pure
ultimate otp: Jeff/Annie (Community) and Kate/Jack (Lost)
what do you plan to/do for a living: Lawyer/Horse riding instructor
starbucks order: I only really drink water so
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: introvert
dawn or dusk: dawn
righty or lefty: righty
coffee or tea: neither
rain or shine: shine
reading or writing: reading
Banner for dancershalloffame!
I love it!
Hi guys if you’re a little dancer blog or post a lot of little dancers please reblog this I really need more LD in my dash!!
And to this who follow me please reblog this for others to see it :)
( I really need more blogs in my dash ) I’m desperate…
url edit for dancershalloffame!
Thank you, I love it!
The 20 Little Dancers Challenge!
Reblog, fill this out and have fun! Tag at 20littledancerschallenge so I can see everyones posts!
- List 20 little dancers (does not have to be in any order). Do not read the following questions before you list the dancers!:
- Autumn Miller
- Taylee Hunter
- Sammie Lenzi
- Lauren Kettering
- Aubrie Heyer
- Madison Smith
- Olivia Haschak
- Sierra Haschak
- Gracie Haschak
- Madison Haschak
- Zoe Imler
- Devin Ramirez
- Madison Johnston
- Samantha Vivo
- Miabella Gonzalez
- Emily Madden
- Mia Riley
- Tessa Bella
- Lara Cokic
- Peyton Heitz
- Favorite solo by dancer #4?: Satins Little Lamb.
- Favorite feature about dancer #12?: How she’s so good at every style.
- Favorite group dance dancer #19 was in?: Cooties. I just love that dance.
- Favorite trio/duo dancer #8 was in?: Baby that’s Rock n Roll
- Have you ever made an edit about dancer #7?: Yep, video edits too.
- How did you find out about dancer #14?: From the ‘baby that’s rock and roll’ trio.
- If dancer #6 could dance at a different studio, which would you choose?: I guess JPD, since she used to dance there.
- Favorite move dancer #9 can do?: Her ariel in heels
- Favorite song used for a dance dancer #5 was in?: My boyfriend’s back.
- Do you follow dancer #15 on instagram?: Yes!
- Which dancer would you like to see do a duet with dancer #17?: A Mia/Madi Johnston tap duet is like my dream duet
- One word to describe dancer #1?: Fierce
- Your favorite style of dance dancer #10 can do?: Her lyrical is just amazing.
- Which style of dance would you like to see dancer #3 do in a solo?: I’d love to see her do tap.
- Know any fun facts about dancer #2?: She is the smallest person in her grade.
- Do you think dancer #13 is overrated, underrated, or none?: Underrated for sure
- Favorite costume dancer #20 ever wore?: I like the ‘I’m Dat Chick’ costumes.
- When did you start watching dancer #16?: Last year (I think) in the ‘sassy’ dance.
- Has dancer #11 inspired you in any way?: No, but if I danced I think she’d make me want to focus more on lyrical.
- What made you the most happy about dancer #18?: Just how hard she works. She improved so much from before joining Mather and her solo at HOF nationals - placing top 10 at 9 is so impressive!